Friday, February 1, 2008

Well Done Janet

The Halifax Business Awards are intended to recognize those businesses and business people in Halifax who exemplify the best that our city has to offer: innovators who are willing to take chances, push the boundaries and stretch the limits for success.

Forty-nine businesses and business people were nominated for the 2008 awards show, which took place last night January 31, at the World Trade and Convention Centre.

And our very own Janet Ozon won Silver in the category of NEW BUSINESS OF THE YEAR for The Adelaide Respite Inn . Janet, I am sure I speak for all the group when I say we are proud of you, your achievements and we are delighted to be part of your community. Speaking for myself (shameless promotion here!) I have been priviledged to do some Coaching work with Janet and I look forward to hearing more great results in the future.

Well Done Janet!!!!

No comments: