Friday, February 22, 2008

El Presidente no longer!

Well, it's that time of the year again - a change is in the air. A new Executive means time for me to stand down and take a seat in the bleachers!!! I will have to relinquish my title of El Presidente :(

Having said that, it will nice to sit back and enjoy breakfast once again! I look forward to a different perspective as Steve Boyce takes over my role and Bill Munden takes up the VP role - after they get their tans topped up that is!!

I have really enjoyed the last year as VP & Pres and I have also learned alot from my time doing it. Thanks to everyone for your support, feedback and kind words; especially my fellow executive members - Marybeth, Lori & Dolores.

Question now is - do you want me to maintain the Fall River BBC Blog? I am willing to do so if the interest is there so let me know by voting at the top of this blog!

Thanks!

No comments: